Monday, November 30, 2009

It's been a long time

I thought I would update since it's been a few weeks. I am feeling wonderful right now. I really like the second trimester. It's so much better than the first one was. The only down side is that I can't seem to sleep for more than a few hours at a time now. It's hard to fall asleep and stay that way. But I'll take that over constant nausea anytime!

As far as non-pregnancy related life goes, things are going great there too. I landed a seasonal job and will be employed through the end of January which means that we can put more money into savings! Always a plus. I hear babies can be expensive. Ryan and I finished almost all of our Christmas shopping on Saturday night. We just have a few more things to get and then we are all done. How awesome is that? Ryan's job is going well. He found out that he has more vacation time than he originally thought and now he can take off the week between Christmas and New Year's. Yay for being able to spend more time with my husband!

No comments: