Thursday, July 23, 2009

Update to the first appointment

The nurse called me today and said that all my bloodwork looks like it is right on track for how far along I am. Today I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I love my baby. I am trying really hard not to have a lot of anxiety about this pregnancy.

I have been nauseous since before I got my positive home pregnancy test. All of my research and the doctor said that nausea is a good sign of a viable pregnancy. So that is one thing that I have going for me this time that I didn't have last time.

My next appointment will be August 3rd. This time I am meeting with the OB. After that we have an appointment for the following and we will see our little bean for the first time! I cannot wait to see him or her. It will make this all feel so much more real.

Also I have a strong feeling that this little baby is a girl. Can't wait to find that out either.

No comments: