Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a day

So today I got my second BFP!! I am so excited and a little anxious. After the miscarriage in April I am scared of losing this baby too. However I have decided to think postive thoughts and do the best I can to grow a healthy baby.

R was surprised because I found out while he was at work. When he came home I told him to go through the mail and he found a card that I bought for him to tell him about being a daddy! The first time we got a BFP I just ran into the room screaming "Oh my gosh we're pregnant."

I also experienced some implantation spotting/staining today. It was very minimal. Light pink in color and I only saw it once. Because of the miscarriage though, my heart jumped to my throat. I have since calmed down. Here's to hoping that we have a healthy and strong baby in March!

No comments: