Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Semi-Wordless Wednesday


I realize it's been a while since I've shared some cute pictures of the kids. So here's a bunch while updating you on what's been going on in our lives .


While we were on vacation my amazing in-laws kept the kids! They had a blast and Sarah even asked if we would go on "bay-cation" again soon so she could play some more. They went to the pool and the zoo and were well loved and well taken care of.


Carousel ride

Carousel ride 
Gift shop goodies



 Sarah got her first haircut on Monday. We had been talking about it for a few weeks and she was super excited for it. She kept telling everyone it was just a little haircut! After she was all done, Andrew looked at her and said "so cute". How's that for brother/sister relationship?

Before she got it cut.

The first snips. I was pretty sad to see it go, because I remember how long it took for her to actually get hair!



Walking out of the hair salon, hand in hand. I seriously want to frame this!

Oh and here are her sweet pigtails. She's more willing to get her hair styled now that it's shorter. 

Swimming at Grammy's in the new bigger pool!



And just for fun, here's a look into what I do when I am not with the kids. I work at a local coffee shop and it's been really fun doing something for me that makes some extra cash as well!





No comments: