Monday, August 5, 2013

It's August!!

Holy cow! It seems like I blinked and summer is almost gone! I cannot believe it's already August! We've been busy with life! You know taking care of the kids, working, and having some fun while doing it. And it's hard to believe that in 15 days my baby is going to be 2!

I am honestly in denial that he's going to be a big boy soon. I am so not ready for the potty training and getting rid of his crib! But all of that will be here before I know it! So meanwhile I am distracting myself from all of this "growing up" by planning Andrew's party. It's going to be a toy story theme and I am super excited for it. Now I just have to figure out what kind of cake/cupcakes I'll be doing and then also what we should get the birthday boy!

Here's a few snapshots of the last few weeks here in our house!

We went to a superhero themed party and these were in the treat bags. They have worn them at least once a day since then

 Playing at the park, I found a "new" park. I'm sure it has been around for a while but we have never been and it had a pirate ship!





And lastly the kids were playing in the summer rain! Unfortunately they have been few and far between, but the weather has been unusually mild so we have been outside a lot!

Trying to drink the rain from the gutter, I told him to stop!








No comments: