Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This is my Gripes and Complaints Post

1. I wish I liked my baby more than I do. I love her by all means but liking is a totally different story. When she cries and I can't figure things out it makes me dislike her and that makes me feel like a failure.

2. My husband is such a great parent that it makes me feel inferior.

3. I wish babies had indicator lights like on the dashboard of cars so you know what's wrong asap.

4. I think I could have PPD and that makes me feel guilty. I know I shouldn't but I do.

5. I want to be pregnant and have my daughter safe inside again. She was easier to take care of and there was less worry involved.

6. Breastfeeding has not worked out so well, so now I pump every 2 - 4 hours. It's annoying and heartbreaking. The one thing I thought I would be able to do was a flop. At least my baby is getting the breastmilk. But I hate pumping with a passion. I have to set all kinds of timers to remember when to do it.

7. I am on so many meds it makes my head spin. Blood pressure, milk supply, vitamins, supplements...

8. . I want so bad to be a good mom, but I feel like I am failing miserably.

No comments: