Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm So Excited

MOPS was wonderful! There are over 100 moms enrolled this year and there are 8 ladies at my table. Nearly everyone at my table has a baby under 9 months. Two of the ladies even have brand new little ones that were born last month just two days apart. I am the only woman at my table that has only one child though, everyone else has at least two kids. That just means that these ladies will have more insight and wisdom. I am so excited to learn from these other mothers.

We also are setting up a play date for all the kiddos and mamas to get together. Some afternoon in the near future we will all be going to Deanna Rose Farmstead. I am sure Sarah will have a lot of fun, because she is enamored with all animals. I also got a chance to visit and see where the little ones will stay and what they will be taught. It's the same nursery that Sarah goes to for church so there shouldn't be any complications there.

All in all it was a great experience. I spent two hours child free, hanging out with other moms, eating ice cream. This fall is going to be good for us I just know it! The next meeting is in two weeks!

No comments: