Friday, January 18, 2013

Uninspired

So I don't have much. I have a few half finished posts, you know the Christmas picture dump and the year in review being a couple. Yes I know it's already the second half of January, but we were getting moved and settled, and well I was feeling a little blog-lazy.

I'm waiting to get the rest of the Christmas pictures off of my mom's camera before I do a Christmas photo dump. And I just didn't feel like I could post the 2012 recap post without doing Christmas first. You know chronological order and all that. But what I do have is a few pictures from around here lately.

Here's a few from Instagram:

We love My Little Pony right now!

Adorable 2 1/2 year old right there
Playing is Sarah's PINK room


Ball pit fun!

Static electricty is out of control

Taking care of babies

Helping with the laundry

My husband totally set up and organized the play room, making him awesome!!

And a few cell phone pics:

 Sleeping in her big girl bed ... and on her nightstand
 Cleaning house
 Watching My Little Pony together. Little brothers don't get a say, but it works out.
 Temporary tattoo (Yes my kitchen is painted BRIGHT green)
 Riding around the house
This pretty much summarizes life right now, babies jumping all over the place and things thrown around everywhere!


No comments: