Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yesterday was my 38 week appointment. I am showing no signs of going into labor. My doctor thinks my body is confused and that I may not go into labor on my own. So we set up an induction date just in case. My doctor was sure to explain to me that I am not stuck to that date and if it comes around and I decide I want to wait I can. Nothing is set in stone and I am not required to be induced if I change my mind.

I don't think I will change my mind. I have honestly enjoyed most of pregnancy. The last few weeks have been extremely tiring and physically difficult. It's normal third trimester stuff though, I am not going through anything different than any other mama to be out there. At this point I am done being pregnant and my induction date is like a light at the end of the tunnel! April 2nd is only 16 days away. There's only 16 days until my baby is an outside baby! I know that I'm going to miss her being in my belly after she's born but for now I am ready to hold her in my arms!

No comments: