Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Still cooking

Sarah is still cooking along. I could be whiny and complain about how uncomfortable I am and how much I want to see my baby but I decided to do this instead.

10 Things that make me happy


1. Spending quality time with Ryan before the baby gets here.
2. My puppies cuddling with me on the couch.
3.  Being able to spend all day relaxing with my feet up. Although it can be boring it is a true blessing
4. My family - this includes not only my family but my in-laws as well. I am truly blessed to have such great people surrounding me.
5. Finding a church that I really enjoy. I can see a future there for our family.
6. Reading a good book.
7. Warm baths. I love being able to soak in a bathtub for a long time and unwind before bed!
8. Spring's arrival, I know that the weather is kinda iffy right now. However, I feel warmer weather around the corner and thunderstorms! I love listening to the rain.
9. Ryan's cooking. I love the fact that my husband loves to cook and that he's good at it. I eat well whenever he cooks a meal.
10. Last one ---> I only have 7 days until my due date and 10 until induction date!

No comments: