Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Believe







... fall could become my new favorite season. I used to be a summer girl, but it stayed too hot to take Sarah out for way too long this summer.

... that I really need to get my butt in gear and start working out. I make all kinds of excuses to not do it and I need to just suck it up.

... I have a giant sweet tooth. Seriously I could eat nothing but dessert for the rest of my life.

... Sarah is this close to crawling. She is up on all fours and rocking back and forth. This makes me excited and terrified. Mobile babies are hard to keep up with.

... I will have a fun day at the zoo on Friday. Ryan and I will be taking care of his younger brothers starting tonight, and that's why we have an outing on Friday.

... hot apple cider is amazingly delicious. Add a bit of caramel and some whipped cream and it's pure heaven!

.... the sounds of mamamamamamama is the best thing I have ever heard. The dadadadadadas still outnumber them but they are so sweet.

1 comment:

Janine said...

I believe fall is becoming my favorite season as well. I was just pregnant in the summer and I haven't totally recovered.