- He's in size 3 diapers
- Wearing 9 month (!!!) clothing
- Weighs 16 lbs 9.5 oz (Sarah weighed 15 lb at 6 months)
- He is currently getting over his very first stomach flu bug, which is why the blogging has been scarce this week
- Andrew LOVES his jumperoo! By love I mean he would stay in it for hours if we let him
- He talks and yells a lot. Normally his yells are happy yells and he likes to get really loud when I'm trying to put Sarah down for a nap, when I'm on the phone, or when we're out in public. Generally if I need/want him to be quiet he's loud. But it's cute so it's not too bad.
- He currently only rolls belly to back
- He sits up unassisted for a few seconds at a time.
- Nursing is still going really well. Our chunky guy eats every 2 - 4 hours.
- Sleeping is a non issue with Andrew. If he's tired, all we have to do is lay him down in his room and he'll put himself to sleep within minutes without ANY crying at all. He takes 3 naps a day and sleeps about 12 hours a night with 1 -2 wakings for food.
- We haven't started solids yet, and I think we may wait until closer to six months because when we had to syringe feed him pedialyte, he kept pushing the syringe out with his tongue.
- He loves his sister bunches! His eyes light up and he smiles big whenever she talks to him.
- I still get to snuggle him because he loves being held.
- Two teeth are all the way in on the bottom and I don't see any signs of more ... yet. But then again his first two came in without any warning.
- Tummy time is no longer a struggle now that he has total head control.
- He makes this cute little face where he chews on his lips. So cute!
- He loves to stand and will pull himself up if you give him your hands when he's in your lap.
- I'm sure there's tons more, but all I can say is I love this boy SOOOOO much!
Friday, January 20, 2012
Our little guy is officially 5 months old today! Here's a few things about him this month.