Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Mind Dump

  • These smell absolutely amazing!! I love this candle. 
  • White chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies =YUMMY!
  • Nap time today was absolutely blissful! Andrew slept for nearly 4 hours and Sarah for 2! 
  • My MOPS meeting today was really informative. We had a local coupon expert come in and explain the basics of organizing and using coupons. I have to admit that I am pretty pumped to try couponing again. Not like extreme coupon/hoarder version but cutting back on expenses in a good way.
  • We're starting Andrew on solids soon and I have to admit I am not as excited about it as I was with Sarah. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that my little tanker will not be as picky as his sister was and still is. 
  • I recently discovered that I need to cut back on my caffeine again. My body and caffeine aren't friends, but I do love me some pop and the occasional coffee drink. So I'm trying to cut back to one pop a day. 
  • In regards to cutting back on caffeine I'm also trying to up my water intake again. While I was pregnant and int the beginning of nursing, I was doing really well. Not so much anymore. 
  • I love watching my little man jumping around in his jumperoo and I especially get a kick out of watching him pass out in it. 
  • I really should be packing the kids' diaper bags instead of blogging, so off I go.

No comments: