Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And We're Mobile

Sarah is working so hard on crawling!! But she's not quite there. When she's on her tummy she will desperately kick her legs and move her arms trying to move forward. Sometimes she scoots backwards a bit but usually she ends up doing some type of awkward face plant into the ground. After about 10 minutes of this she just gives up. However she has figured out how to move from one spot to another...

Sarah has discovered the barrel roll my friends. If she sees something across the room and she wants it well she will just roll there. It's so funny to watch. She mostly rolls to the right but she can roll to the left. I remember laying her down on a blanket or her playmat and being amazed that she had scooted herself to a different position. Now if I take my eyes off of her she's somewhere else. What happened to the baby that hated tummy time? I'm guessing it's just a matter of weeks until she's crawling and then I have no idea how often I will be able to blog. I hear moms of crawling littles have a lot to do!

No comments: