Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clothing

So as of lately I have been feeling kind of frumpy and blah. I kept feeling like most of my clothes weren't fitting quite right. I am only a few pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight, but I know that my shape has probably change permanently. My hips are a bit wider and as is my midsection, but that's just the way things go when you have a baby. So to fix this problem I decided to investigate my closet. I ended up giving away most of my clothes to my cousin so I needed to find some new things for fall.

Enter my younger sister. She is always trying to get me to dress more "trendy", so I decided to give it a try. And you know what leggings and long tops/long sweaters are my new obsession. I love it! I honestly don't know why I was so resistant to it before. I now have several new clothing items for fall and I honestly feel much better about my style. Call it vain or frivolous, but sometimes this girl just needs a self esteem boost. It takes some time to get used to your postpartum body, but now I know how to dress it a little better. 

And speaking of cute fall clothes, Sarah has so many! I am so excited to dress her for the cooler weather. Not only will she be all dolled up, but we can make more frequent outings outside! Oh I am so excited for this season. 

No comments: