Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Not Much To Say

So I don't feel like there's too much going on right now. We're just chugging along, enjoying our life! Things are going fairly well with us and I don't have any dramatic or humorous stories ... 

I'm preparing for a tough few days though. June 2 marks the 4th anniversary of my sister's murder, but we spent the four days after that not knowing where she was or if she was alive. June 6th is the day her body was discovered. So being hugely pregnant and dealing with a toddler, I am expecting an emotional time. Although you never know when the grief will hit you, because a loss like that is something that never leaves you.

Sometimes I can just be doing something simple like dishes or laundry and I think how much I wish I could call up my sister and just talk to her. She doesn't get to experience the little things with me or see my children grow up and I think that's what sucks the most. So if I'm absent for the next week or so ya'll know why!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. I'm so sorry about what happened to Kelsey :(