Thursday, July 21, 2011

35 Weeks Down

  1. How far along - 35 weeks and 1 day
  2. Total weight gain - I am up 21 pounds total
  3. Maternity clothes? - Yes, but surprisingly I find that the clothes that fit me best are just bigger sizes of non maternity items
  4. Sleep - it's so random, some nights I can pass out and others I am up until who knows when
  5. Best moment this week - Realizing that there is just about a month left until this baby is due
  6. Movement-  Smaller movements the more cramped he gets
  7. Food cravings - Sweets and anything unhealthy!
  8. Labor signs - None officially, but a lot of back aches, hip pain, and a few contractions here and there
  9. Belly button in or out - Out and very noticeable
  10. What I miss - Being able to sit up without any pain in my hips
  11. What I'm looking forward to - Meeting this baby 

    No comments: