Friday, August 5, 2011

Full Term

So I reached 37 weeks this past Wednesday which makes this baby technically full cooked! And let me tell you I am totally ready for him to get here. There are still a few loose ends to tie up, but for the most part we're as ready as we'll ever be. And I am truly grateful for this baby, and realize how big of a blessing it is, but my body is just done. I don't know if I can make it the next three weeks if he doesn't come on his own. Which by the way if this baby doesn't make an appearance by August 31st, guess who is getting evicted!! Yup, due to the extreme heat here they don't want me going more than a week past my due date. And as of right now, I'm sure I'll be induced.


  1. How far along - 37 weeks and 2 days
  2. Total weight gain - 27 pounds gained
  3. Maternity clothes? - Yes and no. Basically I wear whatever fits. (Even if it's the same pair of maternity shorts and a tank every day!)
  4. Sleep -At this point I'm pretty sure I'll get more sleep once he's born
  5. Best moment this week - Setting an end date for this pregnancy
  6. Movement-  It's more subdued, but he still moves
  7. Food cravings - I'm not really hungry anymore, there's just no room in my belly anymore
  8. Labor signs - NONE! No dilation, no time-able contractions. :( Lots of aches and pains though!
  9. Belly button in or out - Out 
  10. Stretchmarks - Yep, lots of new ones on the lower part of my belly. I think it looks like a cat mauled me but Ryan says they aren't that bad.
  11. What I miss - Being able to play with Sarah easily and not peeing every three minutes
  12. What I'm looking forward to - Meeting this baby and a break in our heat wave

No comments: