- How much fun you are at this age. Everyday is a new adventure and full of surprises. While you can be frustrating, I never get tired of finding the new things that make you laugh and smile.
- The way you gravitate to water, even if it's just a teeny puddle. You even love it when it rains and you could care less who or what gets wet when you're around the water. I love the way you say "rain" and "waa-bie"" for water.
- The sound you make when we figure out just what it is that you have been asking for. When we finally get it right, you make this adorable little giggle/sigh of relief when you know that you're going to get that bottle/banana/fruit snack/etc.
- Your love of cooking and how everyone gets a bite. You walk around with a cup and spoon and stir constantly and give samples to anyone around. And speaking of bites when you want a taste or sip of something you ask for a bite.
- Your hair! It's absolutely adorable and I love trying to get it in pigtails or in the "Pebbles" do. (Even if you refuse to sit still.)
- How much you love "preebies" (pretty's). Whether it's a necklace, bracelet, or even just a hair tie. I love that you think it's fun to accessorize and even try and do Mommy's hair when it's down.
- I love the way you dance and ask for "mo" the second the music stops. Your talking amazes me every day.
- The way you love cleaning things. You are constantly wiping things, sweeping, helping with the laundry, or mopping. It's so cute and you are such a helper!
- Your love of being outside, even if it drives me more than a little crazy! I never want you to forget how much there is to do outside!
- And most of all I want to always remember how you taught me to be the mom I am now. I know that I will love all my children, but there's something special about the firstborn! You are the one who made me a mama and I have loved growing, learning, and loving with you and Daddy!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Things I Don't Want to Forget Thursday
Sarah as we anxiously await your brother's arrival,there are a few things I want to always remember about this time.