Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hump Day = Bump Day

Well I'm officially 38 weeks today and feeling every hour of those weeks. Seriously, I feel like one big bruise, very swollen and sore! But I know it will all be worth it in the end, even as I am desperately hoping the end comes soon. But there are some good things to focus on right now.

  • My family of three is happy and healthy. (Although Sarah had a particularly grumpy day today)
  • I have been working really hard on my patience and not letting the little things get to me. It's taken a lot of prayer, discipline, and list making. As my mind has filled up with all the things I want/need to get done I make a list and feel better about it almost instantly. 
  • I stayed at the same weight this week. Still only up 27 pounds which is drastically improved from my weight gain with Sarah. I think that's part of the reason I've had better energy.
  • All of these aches and pains HAVE to mean that baby is coming soon.
  • I don't have to worry about finances (too much, we still stick to a budget) and I am blessed to be able to continue to stay home.
  • I can technically sleep through the night without being woken by a child. Problem is my bladder wakes me up  a lot.

And here is me in all my 38 week glory!


No comments: