- My family of three is happy and healthy. (Although Sarah had a particularly grumpy day today)
- I have been working really hard on my patience and not letting the little things get to me. It's taken a lot of prayer, discipline, and list making. As my mind has filled up with all the things I want/need to get done I make a list and feel better about it almost instantly.
- I stayed at the same weight this week. Still only up 27 pounds which is drastically improved from my weight gain with Sarah. I think that's part of the reason I've had better energy.
- All of these aches and pains HAVE to mean that baby is coming soon.
- I don't have to worry about finances (too much, we still stick to a budget) and I am blessed to be able to continue to stay home.
- I can technically sleep through the night without being woken by a child. Problem is my bladder wakes me up a lot.
And here is me in all my 38 week glory!