Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Mind Dump

  1. How is it already August? I'm having a baby this month!!
  2. I'm so thankful that my 16 month old still takes two naps a day. I hope we can keep it up once Little Brother gets here.
  3. Along the same lines, Sarah didn't fight me very much for naps today! I must have found the magic sleepy window... too bad that window of time will be different tomorrow.
  4. I hate meal planing! It doesn't matter if it's picking meals for Ryan and I or choosing things Sarah will/can eat. All it does is stress me out. Anyone want to meal plan for me??
  5. Today I feel like a mom who has got it together. I'm dressed, my hair is done, my make-up is done, Sarah is dressed and fed, and I've done dishes and laundry. I'm afraid all of that is about to be flipped upside down!
  6. HOLY CRAP IT'S AUGUST!!

No comments: