Here's a few new things from her this month.
New words (just a few)
- zombie ( I know not many almost 2 year olds know this word.)
- wah-ssle (waffle)
- bee-shoo (picture)
- minkin (penguin)
- Kissmas (Christmas) A few days ago she asked me "Kissmas music peas" when we got in the car. This girl has her priorities in order
- She loves "ring around the rosie" especially falling down at the end
- Her independence is very highly pronounced! A common phrase around here is "NO Sazah dude it". And by common I mean every day, multiple times a day. I can't feed her, dress her, change Andrew, and so on without her proclaiming that she needs to do it.
- Dancing in "cirkos" (circles) Now she even likes to dance with her princess Belle doll.
- Playing catch, she was so proud of herself when she actually caught the ball.
- Lately she has been going completely bonkers and getting super hyper right before bed. Chattering away and laughing and running around. It's cute but also a tiring end to the day.
- Playing with her Little People Nativity Set. She loves to put anything but the angel on top. Right now there is a cow there. She can recognize Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
- Coloring!! Oh man how Sarah loves coloring. And she likes to name off the colors of the crayons and have everyone sit down and color with her.
I really love this girl! And as much as I don't want her to get too big, I know I will enjoy watching her grow and learn more and more. But for right now I think I can safely say that the baby to kid ratio is still favoring baby. I mean I still change her diapers after all!