Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nothing too new

We had our doctor's visit today and all went well. We had to see a different OB today but she was nice and helped us out by giving us the names of some pediatricians. The next appointment starts the internal exams. How fun. (laced with sarcasm)

In other news I had my second baby shower this past Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I was able to see friends from out of town and just spend some time reconnecting. I miss being able to hang out with whoever whenever. So it's always great to have a reason to see everyone.

I am proud to say that all of my thank you notes are in the mail! I finished them yesterday night and put them in the mailbox. It's one of those things that no one likes to do but it's got to be done. Especially since Ryan and I were fortunate enough to have generous friends and family! We really don't have any big things let to get for Sarah. Just some last minute small things. I was shocked at the amount of things people bought for her. I will try and put up a few pictures of the showers later when I get the memory card from my mom or sister.

And lastly a survey for your enjoyment...


How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain? about 30lbs
How big is baby? About 4 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? yes :( on my thighs but not my tummy
Sleep? On my side
Best moment this week? My baby shower. I loved seeing all my friends.
Movement? Tons!
Food cravings? Candy
Labor signs? No, but a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions when I overdo it.
Belly button in or out? Still flat surprisingly, unless Sarah is wiggling right behind it or I laugh.
What I miss? Sleeping on my back
What I'm looking forward to? Our maternity ward tour on Monday of next week.
Milestone? Still being pregnant.

No comments: