Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stranded by weather

Ryan and I arrived safely in Manhattan only to realize that we wouldn't be leaving as soon as we thought. The storm that was supposed to move in on Sunday night happened to come in a whole day early and it made road conditions nearly impossible to drive on this morning. Our original plan had been to leave after church/lunch. But the radar is saying that we should wait until tonight after dinner or later. I'm okay with this because I would much rather have a safe drive than chancing a spin off the highway again. So until further notice here I am in Manhattan getting to spend some time with friends.

EDIT: As of sometime past midnight, Ryan and I are safely home in Lenexa. I will update more about this weekend later.

No comments: