Monday, June 28, 2010

Two Years of Wedded Bliss

Today is my second wedding anniversary. So much has happened in the last two years. It's hard to imagine that we could be so different from the people we were on our wedding. But different in a good way. We have matured and grown up so much in the last 24 months. We had a beautiful baby daughter and it's hard to remember what we did with all of our time before her. One thing that hasn't changed is our love for each other.


I am a worrier by nature, but I have never had to worry about Ryan's love for me. He shows me every day what it's like to love with your whole self. I am so very lucky to be his wife. My heart still races and goes thumpity thump when he's around. I still feel rushes of excitement when he says I love you or when he kisses me. There aren't really words to describe how I feel about this wonderful man of mine. Only that I love him.

I love you babe!

No comments: