Monday, April 11, 2011

Half Baked

Baby boy, that is. Technically, we are a little more than halfway there because the 20 week mark was Wednesday. But if this kid takes after his sister, I don't plan on having him anywhere near our due date. I'm hoping my blood pressure stays nice and low so we can avoid an induction this time. Anyway here's the 20 week survey.

  1. How far along - 20 weeks and 5 days
  2. Total weight gain - I regained 4 of the 6 lbs I lost. So total I am still at    -2
  3. Maternity clothes? - Yep, and finding ones that are good for spring/summer weather has been challenging.
  4. Sleep - Still doing pretty well here. I have between 4 and 5 pillows at night and I have one between my knees. I have been going to bed earlier than usual for me and waking up whenever Sarah does. Today I woke up super early at 6:15 and I couldn't get back to sleep, so I'm kind of dragging a little now.
  5. Best moment this week - Finding out that we were having a boy last Tuesday! I was so shocked.
  6. Movement- I have been feeling it here and there but my anterior placenta makes it difficult to feel him on a regular basis. It makes me kind of sad, because at this point Sarah could be felt from the outside.
  7. Food cravings - Candy and fruit
  8. Labor signs - Nothing yet (he needs to bake a while longer, like 20 weeks or so)
  9. Belly button in or out - in
  10. What I miss - Hmmm, I'd really like to go back to the days of a normal sized bladder. Having to pee every few minutes is slightly inconvenient. 
  11. What I'm looking forward to - more movement and Ryan being able to feel baby moving. Also maybe picking out a name soon. It's kind of difficult to find boys' names.
20 week Belly Pic

No comments: