Friday, April 1, 2011

One Year Ago

Ryan and I were packing up our hospital bags and getting ready to meet our baby! We went to the hospital at 8:00 pm on April 1, 2010 to start our induction. It's hard to believe that it wasn't last week! As Sarah's first birthday has crept closer and closer, I find myself in disbelief that she's a "toddler" and not a baby anymore. In fact, we are headed to go get her one year pictures taken at 3:00! She has the CUTEST outfit for them too!

I am so excited for her party tomorrow! Ryan and I were working on some decorations last night at my mom's house. Since the party is going to be there, I wanted to see how things would fit. My mom is making her cake and my mother in-law is making the butterfly shaped cookies for party favors! Honestly, I am so so nervous about things going well. I know it's silly to worry because she won't remember it, but I can't help but want her to love the experience anyway. All we need to ensure that tomorrow is a good day, is a good nap. So anyone who can spare some good nap vibes ... send them our way! Be on the lookout for party pictures and a birthday post.

No comments: