Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for....

1) Good friends to do life with. We've had play dates galore this week and it's been fun. Yes there has been a stressful moment or two, but I love seeing my girl play with her best buddy! We had a great time trick or treating at the high school tonight and a yummy dinner afterwards!

2) My husband! He's been a trooper this week. The multiple places to be, outings, and things to do this week  made me go into super plan mode! ( Freak out the night before and get as much together as possible and totally flip if something is in the washer or dishwasher and I wanted to put it in the diaper bag ... yeah I'm a little neurotic.) And as I am typing this right now, he's ridding our fridge of its multiple unidentifiable leftovers! I have a severe phobia of spoiled food/milk. Like I won't touch the milk carton if its sell by date happens to be today. In my mind that means it's gross and off limits. Ryan though, he laughs at me but cleans out our fridge anyway, because he knows how hard it is for me.

3) Lazy days. The kids and I will most likely lounge in pj's for most if not all of the day tomorrow. No where to go and nothing to do = a nice relaxing day at home!

4)Snuggly babies who want their mama. Sarah and Andrew have been extra cuddly this week! I think it's our family cold that's going around, but I'll take the snuggles. My girl has always been independent so I love getting cuddle time with her! And sleepy/sleeping babies just scream "Snuggle me close and remember forever what it feels like to have the weight of me in your arms. Remember my baby smell as I burrow into you for a nap. Memorize the curls on my toddler head so that when I'm a teenager you can remember what it was like to hold me." Man my babies are getting big too fast! 

What are you thankful for?

No comments: