Wednesday, March 2, 2011

15 Weeks Today

 *How far along?: 15 Weeks

*Total weight gain: I only get weighed at the doctor and last time I got weighed I was down 5lbs. So I'm hoping I've put on something even if it's just a pound.

*How big is baby?: The size of an orange.



*Maternity clothes?: Kind of. I can wear my regular jeans but they are not that comfortable but maternity jeans kind of hang off of me.

*Sleep?:  I'm doing okay here. For a while I was stuck with just a few hours a night. But Ryan is getting up with Sarah when she wakes up and I am sleeping like a log once I finally get to sleep.

*Best moment this week?: Possibly feeling a few baby flutters last night.


*Movement?: I think so but it's just spontaneous and random. I felt Sarah around 17 1/2 weeks so I'm earlier with this one.

*Food cravings?: Fruits and veggies and Caesar salads.

*Labor signs?: Nope. Nada.

*Belly button in or out?: In

*What I miss: Not too much right now. I'm still able to do most everything I did before. 

*What I'm looking forward to:  My appointment on Friday and getting to schedule the big anatomy scan where we find out the gender.



Speaking of that feel free to vote in the poll on the left side.


After eating a good sized lunch. :)

No comments: