First the pros of living in an apartment.
- We are not responsible for any yard work.
- If something breaks we can just call a maintenance man to fix it.
- Our rent is less than what a mortgage would be.
- There are no stairs here for Sarah to fall down. We are on the first floor which means that I don't have to lug strollers and babies up flights of stairs.
- We have elephants living above us. Honestly they stomp around all day and vacuum at 5:00 AM. Who does that?
- No yard for the kiddos or dogs.
- If something does break the maintenance men are in my apartment for a couple of hours and I have to leave or just go about my day like they aren't here. (kind of awkward)
- When Sarah gets really worked up, I worry about the neighbors hearing her and being bothered.
- We have to pay an additional fee each month for our dogs. Pet rent??