Friday, March 18, 2011

ABC's of Me

A. Age: 24
B. Bed Size: Queen but if Baby #2 likes our bed as much as Sarah we may need a King
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom!
D. Dogs:  Two Cocker spaniel mixes named Penny and Rowdy
E. Essential start to your day: Contacts
F. Favorite color: Green or purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H: Height: 5' 3"
I: Instruments that you can play: Clarinet
J: Job title: Stay at home mom
K: Kids: Sarah - 11 months and another on the way
L: Live: Two bedroom apartment with lots of living space but not much storage
M: Mom’s name: Missey
N: Nicknames: Linds
O: Overnight hospital stays: When I gave birth
P: Pet peeve: LOTS! Chewing with your mouth open, shoes on my bed, whistling, the list goes on and on.
Q: Quote from a movie: "Kiss the girl" - Little Mermaid
R: Righty or lefty: Right
S: Siblings: I have four of my own and four brothers in-law
T: Time you wake up: When ever Sarah does sometime between 8:30 and 10:00
U: Underwear: Uh Yes, what about them? I
V: Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms
W: What makes you run late: Dirty diapers and bad planning
X: X-rays: I had a chest X-ray once
Y: Yummy food you make: Baked goods, cookies or cakes
Z: Zoo favorite animal: Elephants and chimps

No comments: