Monday, June 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Well I failed it, but I'm not going to let it bother me too much. I was really hoping to stick with it, but life got in the way. And it's not even like I was crazy busy, it was just everyday tasks. So I decided to keep my list of blog prompts for times when I truly feel like I have nothing to write about.

This week is a busy one for us! We have something scheduled for every day this week and that means that I will have a happy baby! She loves getting out of the house and playing and I love it too. A well played baby = a baby that naps well. Today Sarah got to spend the day at my mom's house while I went to a meeting for the historical society. I was gone for most of the afternoon/early evening. She had a blast over there and played, ate, and napped like a champ!

I was a little nervous to leave her, because she had such a strange morning. She woke earlier than usual and then went down for a nap only an hour after waking up. So instead of having a 2 hour morning nap at around 10 - 12 it was 8:30 - 10:30. When she woke up, you would have thought she'd never been fed with how badly she was begging for snacks. But luckily that didn't seem to impact her too much while she was at my mom's. It is making for a pretty tired baby this evening though because it pushed her afternoon nap a couple hours earlier, but hopefully she sleeps well tonight!

Tomorrow is another doctor visit for me and then blueberry picking with our families and bible study group in the evening! I love fresh blueberries!!!

No comments: