Saturday, June 4, 2011

Almost 29 Weeks

  1. How far along - 28 weeks and 4 days
  2. Total weight gain - I am up nine pounds total
  3. Maternity clothes? - Yep, and finding ones that are good for spring/summer weather has been challenging.
  4. Sleep - Eh it's okay. Between having to pee every hour or so and a teething toddler, it could be better. 
  5. Best moment this week - Finally feeling real consistent movement. Sometimes you can see my belly jump.
  6. Movement-  Yep but definitely more at night ... I hope that changes when he's here.
  7. Food cravings - Sweets, because I had my glucose test this week. So of course after I had the test I indulged!
  8. Labor signs - None yet, but a lot of back aches and Braxton Hicks
  9. Belly button in or out - Well it's out-ish
  10. What I miss - Walking at the same pace as my husband. I constantly have to tell him to slow down.
  11. What I'm looking forward to - Trying to name this kid! The problem is I just don't have a name I love, they are all just okay.
  12. 28 week Belly Pic


5 comments:

Sarah Siders said...

Less than three months to go? Oh my gosh, incredible. I was wondering today whether or not you were sharing your baby name but I didn't ask since a lot of people don't want to share. But I hope you find one you like and that you share it with us too. :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Just started following you through Toddle Along Tuesday!

I really need to get started on doing my weekly pregnancy updates but I still have a while to go! LOL

http://afkirklife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Following you from Toddle Along Tuesday!

Jamie said...

Hey Hey! I'm your newest follower over here from the Blog Toggle. I LOVE your blog layout!
Congrats on the pregnancy! The thing I miss most about being pregnant was feeling the baby move inside. :o)

http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

Looking good, Momma! Enjoy your last trimester and good luck picking out a name :)

Thanks for linking up to Toddle Along Tuesday at Growing Up Geeky! I'm your newest follower via GFC :)