Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Last year, we were still getting the hang of taking care of a new baby. This year, we are blessed with an energetic toddler and another new baby on the way! How things can change in a year's time.

I am blessed with an incredible husband who is a great father. He has the patience for bath time and bedtime. Trust me when I say that bedtime is no easy feat.  He changes diapers, makes meals, and wakes up early on the weekends so I can sleep in! Sarah loves playing tag and chase with Daddy and knows when it's time for him to be home from work. She goes to the front door and asks me "Dad-ee?" When he does get home, she says "hi" in the sweetest voice and is ready to play.











Love you babe, and our kids are so lucky to have you as their Dad! Here's a few pictures from the photo shoot we did for Daddy's card.







A special shout out to my Dad as well. The man who taught me to work hard, set high goals, and never settle!




No comments: