- Cheney Duvall M.D. (series) I loved this set. My mother in-law got it for me for Christmas one year and I re-read it every 6 months or so. It's a historical fiction/Christian novel set.
- North and South trilogy. I love these books too. Again another historical fiction set in the Civil War era. I re-read these once every couple of years.
- Jodi Picoult has written a lot of books that I have really liked. There have been a couple that I didn't enjoy very much, but she is generally a good bet.
- The Hunger Games - I know these are the popular books to read right now, but I read them before it was cool! These aren't my typical genre, but they are pretty good if you can stand some gory descriptions.
- Harry Potter Series - Yep I said (typed) it. I am one of those that waited impatiently for each book and I am on the edge of my seat waiting on the last movie. I will go and see the whole movie even though I'm going to be 8 months pregnant at the time.
And here's a suggestion from Sarah. (We read this book over and over and over again)