Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Believe

... in leaving your toddler overnight once in a while. It's good for the parents and good for the child. Sarah was able to spend a wonderful evening/night/morning with Grandma while Ryan and I got to celebrate our anniversary.

... prenatal massages are totally worth the money! I don't think my mind has ever been that zoned out and just turned off before.

... wedding receptions are not a place to bring toddlers. It makes for stressed out parents and toddler meltdowns.

... in taking the time to reconnect with your husband. It's nice to be able to go out and talk about non-parent things and rediscover just why you married the person you did.

... that vet services cost way too much money, but I will continue to pay them.

... I need to start getting this place ready for another baby. Time to get the newborn things washed and set up.

... I can handle two kids under the age of two. (I have to tell myself this, or I would probably freak out.) Honestly two kids doesn't worry me, it's more the adjustment period and getting used to having the two of them.


What do you believe in this week? Link up with Exploits of a Military Mama and let us know.

2 comments:

Sal said...

Oh, I'm sorry, I got distracted dreaming about prenatal massages...

haha, but I, too, am telling myself I can do two under two!

Tara said...

I too believe in reconnecting with your husband, I felt like for awhile we got off track with a new baby but reconnecting is so important to the relationship!
And next time I am pregnant I think I'm going to take the time to do a prenatal massage, it sounds SO good!