Monday, November 15, 2010

Busy Week Ahead

My parents are going out of town for a week and Ryan and I will be taking care of my brother and sister. In all actuality, all we will really be doing is playing chauffeur and chef. My siblings are fairly self sufficient teenagers, especially when compared to my daughter. So I have a busy week of school pick ups, drop offs, and other miscellaneous errands. That means my blogging might be just a few quick lines here and there.

But before I head out of here, I have some EXCITING news. One of my friends just had her baby boy this morning and he is gorgeous. I am so excited for her and her husband. They are going to make great parents and I know that they already love this little boy more than they thought would be possible. Like I said their son is an adorable baby, although I am slightly jealous of all of his hair. Poor Sarah was born bald and is still working on overcoming it.

So to make up for what is sure to be a bad week of blogging, here are a few pics of Sarah.

Her baby wipe is her favorite toy!

Gotta hold those toes!

I love this picture. The loves of my life.

No comments: