Sunday, November 14, 2010

Check It Out

So I'm sure nearly everyone that reads this blog has heard of Shutterfly. It's a great website to get photos, cards, photobooks, and all kinds of other things from. I didn't find out about this site until we did Sarah's birth announcements, but I am glad I found it. Sarah's birth announcements turned out wonderfully. Every thing that I have had done at Shutterfly is of great quality whether it was a card for Father's Day or pictures for a baby book.

Now this year they have a spectacular line of holiday cards out. I can't wait to take pictures for ours and get them all ready to go out. We haven't sent out cards before, but we thought it might be a good idea to do it now that we have a baby. Everyone likes getting baby pictures right??

I'm having a hard time deciding on which ones are my favorite but I think these are my top three.

Peppermint Ice Snowflake Card I love that the year is at the top and it says Merry Christmas
Believe in Magic This one is just so cute and simple. Nothing too fancy.
Our Ornaments Story Card This one makes the traditional newsletter easy! Just add it into the pictures.

And for all you bloggers out there ... Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

2 comments:

karenlea said...

I like the 2nd and 3rd options. I think the 3rd is the best, but only if you feel like you have good information to fill it. Heck, I don't know, decisions decisions. I can't wait to put it on my fridge though!

Good luck with the chauffeuring and the chef-ing this week.

Lindsey said...

What's funny is Ryan and I chose a totally different one after he got a chance to look at them. I am excited to take pictures for them though!