Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving was absolutely wonderful! Ryan's parents hosted and my parents and siblings joined us there. I cannot express how great it is to not have to worry about splitting the holiday! No multiple houses to juggle, travel time to consider, or awkward family dynamics.

And in honor of my Thankful Thursday (which I didn't get a chance to post yesterday), here's a list of things I am grateful for!


  1.  Sweet potato casserole
  2. Finally being able to bring out the Christmas decorations
  3. Grandma or Gummi (Ryan's mom) keeping Sarah overnight so we can get decorations up and Ryan can have a chance to sleep in.
  4. Smoked turkey
  5. Great Black Friday deals!
  6. Leftovers!
And last but not least my beautiful family of four! 
Somehow Andrew managed to spit up on his outfit in the 5 minutes between getting dressed and getting the camera.
And Sarah's turkey bow is the same one from last year! Thanksgiving Last Year

Love Andrew's face and Sarah's hamming it up!

Mommy and kiddos! 

Daddy and kiddos and everyone is actually looking at the camera here!




No comments: