- My marriage! It may not be perfect, but it's good. My husband loves me and I love him. We are working hard to model a good relationship for our kids, and I can only hope that the example we set helps them in their choices of spouses later in life.
- My kids. I know there are times when I write about how crazy my kiddos are making me and how tough life is. The truth is though, my life is so much better because they are here. I cannot imagine what I'd be doing if they weren't here. I'm so much happier and more loving because of them.
- Fall and everything that comes with it. I love the trees changing colors, the leaves on the ground (especially the crunchy ones), the great drinks (pumpkin spice, apple cider, hot chocolate), the cooler weather/wind, cool weather clothes, and the time I get to spend with family with the upcoming holidays!
- My warm place to call home and good food to eat! I know I complain about apartment life, but at least I have a home. While it may not be my dream place, it's in a safe neighborhood, isn't run down, and it's where my family is.
- Yoga pants ... they're comfy and they fit all the time. From pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy, to postpartum. Yoga pants are just great!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Since Thanksgiving will be here before I know it, I thought it would be more than appropriate to continue with "Thankful Thursday" this month. So here's what I'm thankful for today.